Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Since we did Thanksgiving last weekend I'm spending this holiday relaxing and catching up on housework.  Well, I will be catching up on housework after I'm done relaxing :)  I have a to-do list that's huge, but I suspect that much of my list will remain undone.  I'm okay with that.

Later in the day I'll reheat the Thanksgiving leftovers so we'll have turkey on the real day too.  Gerd isn't really into football, so it's unlikely that we'll turn on the TV.  I thought it would be strange or sad to spend Thanksgiving with just the two of us, but so far I've really enjoyed having a day off.  I almost forgot that we have tomorrow off as well.  Perhaps tomorrow the house will get clean...

Saturday is the big move, so I'm enjoying the house to myself as a last hurrah.  Sunday I'll have eggs sucked out of my ovaries.  Apparently all is going well so far, so I remain hopeful that everything will work out this time.  The following Wednesday everything is stuck back in me and then I have to wait for two weeks to find out if it worked.  I'm looking forward to the end of daily shots, but it's the following 2 weeks that make life miserable, and moody. Prayers would not be amiss.

Meanwhile I'm trying to come up with my "daily thankful" that I post on Facebook.  There's really so much to be thankful for I don't know what to say.  It just seems like it should be a big one on the real day.  Anyway, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful winter season full of food, love, and laughter.

 


No comments: