Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Auto Pilot

Well, not much has been happening lately, but the world keeps spinning 

I love my Permaculture class.  We learned about making Food Forests this weekend, which got me to thinking about buying some vacation property on which to plant things, like PawPaw trees and American Currents, and groundnut plants... 

Financially though, not yet.  And really, not yet because we're still not sure where we want to be.  Here's some irony for you.  Gerd doesn't want to leave Boston for at least another year, likely two, but it'll take that amount of time to save enough money to put a down payment on a small piece of land (if we're careful) but by then we might not need a downpayment because we could be somewhere else.  He'd prefer Africa or Europe, I'd prefer Glens Falls or Albuquerque. 

I don't know, we're just kind of stuck right now.  Not quite sure yet what's going to unstick us.

No comments: