Sunday, August 8, 2010

Don't Wanna

It could be that yesterday was so busy that I don't want to do anything this morning. My mom and I painted the entryway, all before 11:00. We went to Ikea and bought a new mattress (among other things :) I rushed off to my new herbalist where she asked me two hours of questions about my health. I got home and rearranged the entry, the kitchen drawers, and spent about an hour trying to get my new mattress onto the bed frame.

Today I was supposed to go to church. In fact, I'm already dressed and ready to go. I don't want to. I don't know why I don't want to, I love church. It's probably just what I need, but I'm still on the couch. In fact, it's healing Sunday, so it'd be a good day to be there (even if I don't know the choir pieces). Yep, still on the couch.

Later today I'm going to a cheese tasting event, and then pickling cucumbers at a friends house and sharing dinner. Before dinner I'm supposed to go to yoga and buy some fresh dill on the way over to my friend's house. I also *need* to make tomato sauce today too (the tomatoes are crying for attention, although not rotten yet). And I need to prepare lessons for Monday.

I think maybe I'm trying to pack too much into this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing I manage to do is go over to my friend's house today. I wish I could just go back to bed. (I'd consider it if the neighbors weren't doing construction on our common wall right now (they started at 7:30 this morning...).

No comments: