Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting Married Buying a House Starting a Job

Life's a little busy right now...

My part time job just became full time since the second maternity leave teacher had her baby 2 weeks early.

We're getting married in June and have to plan the wedding. I keep coming up with more things to deal with, like music for the wedding and decorations, and flowers, and photography

We want to buy a house, but we're not sure where, so I've spent endless hours of my spring break (thank goodness I have one) surfing the realty site and looking for good options. The problem is there are a LOT of good options, so where do we start?!

I really need to plan some lesson plans but my mind keeps going in circles. Tomorrow I think I'll actually go into work and work through the next two weeks. Plus I need to get my website up and running.

Friday we leave for the Adirondacks to look at some wedding sites, although I'm 99% sure that if we do have our wedding in the Adirondacks I know where we'll have it. Sunday we'll head for the Catskills for a second choice location.

I keep telling myself to stay relaxed, but it's not really working!

3 comments:

Agnieszka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agnieszka said...

Congratulations Bethany! I'm very happy for you guys! :-)

Bethany said...

Thanks Aga, You'll be invited as soon as we figure out when it will be!

Bethany