Friday, February 5, 2010

No Wonder

I'm completely exhausted.

Things like cooking and cleaning don't exist in my world right now. Well, that's not true, but really, I'm down to basic foods and survival meals.

Within the past few weeks my grandfather has continued to decline at a terrible rate, we DID get the house, I've had a house guest for almost two weeks (although I've been here on and off) and Gerd found out bad news about the longevity of his job (to be fair, he knew the company was going downhill for a while).

So while I've had a little help around both houses (in the form of our house guest) I've got packing and moving and painting and plumbing to worry about. I still haven't managed to get the soil tested either.

Everyone says you should take one day at a time, which I've been trying to do, but everything just seems to add up. This morning I had great plans, but shy of buying some curtain rods, not much came of them. Instead around 11:00 I realized I needed a nap. I woke up around 2:00. Even now I'm groggy.

So I haven't been writing, or really doing anything else that would be healthy for me. Maybe that will end soon. I just need to figure out the first step.

No comments: