Friday, June 25, 2010

Flying

YEAY!!!

I get to go to New Mexico, I get to go to New Mexico!!!!

In less than 10 hours I'll be back where I belong, in the desert. Well, at least I'll be there for 10 days!

Saturday: Train ride along the Gorge (I think)
Sunday: Visit my last church, buy Gold Rush tea, Jackalope open? Lavendar Festival @ Los Poblanos
Monday: Pack boxes, Irish Set Dancing
Tuesday: Pack boxes, HULA music and dance at AMP
Wednesday: Hot Springs!
Thursday: Sew like a banshee. Blues concert at the Outpost
Friday: Pick up hubby, go to zoo? then move out to camp site, Toga party
Saturday: Battlemoor, do Siege cooking, attend belly dance workshop, drumming class, watch heavy weapons tourney, join in at the game tent, stargazing, and Hafla party
Sunday: Battlemoor, card weaving, watch more heavy weapons, attend court (watch SCA brother get knighted), Outlands party
Monday: Pack up and go home!

Yes, I'm aware that I'm going to be more tired after vacation than before...but it'll be worth it!

No comments: