Saturday, July 21, 2012

Full Term!

Well, I've officially made it!  The magic 36 weeks where apparently twins are fully mature for delivery.  I remember that originally I was pretty set on lasting as close to 40 weeks as possible, but I've had a change of heart.  ANY TIME NOW.  Really, ANY TIME. 

While we're not 100% ready, I'm feeling much more prepared.  Things are washed and put away, the house is no longer under construction.  My bag, while not entirely packed, has a few ready to go items that I won't have to worry about.

I'd still like to make some make-ahead meals and there's a chance I'll do that this weekend.  Then again, there's a chance I will fall back asleep and ignore my to do list.  If I DO end up making freezer crock pot meals, I'll be sure to blog about it.  In the mean time, we're just hanging out waiting for a birthday to come along :)

1 comment:

BriteLady said...

Woo hoo!

You have now lasted longer with two than I did with one on my first attempt :)

Put your feet up, stay hydrated, get some rest, and happy gestating!

BTW, on the off-chance you need/want any advice on breastfeeding or pumping (or just need to vent or cry), feel free to give me a call. Or call whoever is local to you--There will be a learning curve for all three of you the first month or two