Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shots

So far I think I've done a pretty good job being as normal as I could, considering the daily dose of hormones I've been taking. Today was not the best day though.

When we started out doing the bathroom we just wanted to get the basics done. I wanted the pipes repaired or replaced, and moved. The electricity was already done, but we needed the plugs put in and a switch for the light over the vanity. We also wanted the floor leveled. The idea was that with a few things done, we could pretty much do the rest by ourselves.

Problem? Of course. We really love the carpenter we hired. He's done work for us in the past, and at this point it's almost like he's a part of the family. The plumber however. The plumber is NOT someone we would ever, EVER recommend.

Still, I think it was hormones, not PTSD, not normal PMS, or even just a moody day, that caused me to loose it when we realized the plumber had made a serious mistake when moving one of the pipes.

Can the problem be corrected, sure. Without undoing a wall of tile, no.

I'm still pretty sure I should have been kinder, or at least less loud. I'm blaming it on the shots. Trouble is, they're only going to get worse. Starting Saturday I start doubling my medicine.

No comments: