Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joie de Vivre

Okay, so this is a multiple post in one day, which I've told myself I should do. Yet, here I am, and here are the headlines.

1) Wally has prostate cancer. I may not get along with him, but I certainly don't wish my step-father any ill will (now that I'm old enough to respect our differences) and I hope everything will be okay. Turns out they caught everything early on, so it shouldn't be difficult to treat. I think they're planning on putting radiation in his balls.

2) Conversation with college deep thinker reveals that I am sad. Now I don't mean right now, apparently I present an image of sadness, which I never realized before. True, I have my bouts of melancholy, but I figured I seemed like a normal person who has ups and downs, not just downs. I do have ups you know. Maybe I should work on presenting my ups a little bit more. Hard to do while I'm still sitting on this couch, but really I'm often happy when not drugged.

Yeay! My boyfriend is home from work! He's the creme de le creme. My forever man. (Does that sound happy? I am being honest...I do love him with all the joie de vivre I can muster)

No comments: