Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dreams

Have you ever dreamt a commercial?

Well, last night I had a dream commercial for sunflower seeds. No, sunflower seeds are not particularly important to me, I do not regularly, or have not recently, eaten sunflower seeds. I don't know if there's any subliminal message to myself in sunflower seeds, but nothing comes to mind.

The dream started off with a few dogs running wild in a huge yard. They were jumping over cows and splattering them with mud. It was then that I realized that it wasn't a yard, but a zoo. The cows wandered over to some water and splashed the giraffes as they went by. The giraffes threw leaves down on the lions. The lions ran down the rows of a field (like in a farm) and splattered a row of sunflowers.

A man was standing by one of the sunflowers and asked what it would do to him. If the sunflower would spit their seeds at him, or wrap their roots around him. The sunflower responded, "We won't do anything bad to you, we're 100% healthy for the heart".

The camera paned out, the sun was shinning, and all the animals were back to normal again.

No comments: