Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oatmeal Bath

My significant other (I really balk at the word fiance for some reason) has terrible eczema. One of the reasons he wants to move back to Ireland is that he believes it makes his skin better. I'm not really sure about that, considering I've seen him come back from Ireland with rough patches and then get better while in the states. I think he likes Ireland and when he's happy his skin is better.

Right now his skin is NOT good. Although he doesn't talk much about being stressed, I'm guessing the stress over where I'll be for the next year, and my own stress about everything is spilling over into his skin. He just wants me to be happy, and he's unhappy when I'm worried...which seems to be a permanent condition.

Right now he's upstairs taking an oatmeal bath. When he's willing to take advice about his skin, I know it's bad. I wish I could be less stressed so I can help him unwind too.

No comments: