Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a waste

Well that was a waste of time. New counselor who, when we get to the end of the session says that she don't know how to proceed with me. Could be because I said I didn't really like how the session went, we were off track the whole time describing different parts of my life, but nothing specific or important. I tend to get easily sidetracked and need someone to keep me focused. I can blab for hours about life, and I'm interesting, so people tend to listen.

Maybe if I hadn't said anything about being off track our next session would have been better. Perhaps after I'd gone through my whole life history she would have gotten around to figuring out what I need or how to proceed. I don't know. What I DO know is that I'll be looking around for someone who DOES know how to proceed and who can get past the introductory fluff. Someone who knows what she should be looking for within the discussion and who can repeat back to me the concerns that I have.

No comments: