Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dreams

Well, G's in Israel again, which may explain part of this dream, but not all of it.

I dreamt G was out on the deck grilling and when I looked over the balcony our house was on the bay and several yachts were docked at our deck. A hammock connected one yacht to our deck, and on the hammock were several plants that needed to be watered.

I went over to water the plants, but when I got onto the hammock it fell into the ocean along with me and all the plants. I had my cell phone with me, and despite being dunked in the water, it still worked. I called G to ask him to come over and help me out of the water, but his cell phone was inside the house and set to vibrate. He couldn't hear the phone ring, but I was getting tired treading water.

I swam over to the yacht and found a stairway on the side leading up to the deck. I got about halfway up and then I realized that there was an attack dog on the deck of the ship. He kept barking and keeping me away from the top of the ladder. I clung to the side of the ship and called the coast guard for help (who knows how I had the phone number for the coast guard).

I woke up before I could be rescued. I believed that help was on the way, but my arms were tired and I couldn't sit on the edge because of the dog. I tried calling G again, with no answer.

I have no idea what it could mean, but I do know that I want a home phone. We don't have one now, but I woke up thinking that I'd really like a phone that rings in the house.

No comments: